top of page
Removing old paint requires skill and patience.
Once scraped, wood joints often reveal rot and need of repair. We align with wood-craft specialists who as needed, can perform restoration miracles on detailed frame work from any era.
TOOLS OF OUR TRADE
By carefully exposing, repairing, and moisturizing wood before covering with a new seal, we are able to extend the promise of our suppliers 50 year guarantee to you. Our painters are trained in The Allback Method, and take pride in this work. The care taken with these steps are why you will not have to repeat the process again in your lifetime.
OILED & Varnished
ON DOOR FRAMES
EXT. DOOR FRAME CIRCA 1920
WHAT TO EXPECT
* Site visit and detailed job estimate.
* Respectful crew who understand you live where they work and clean up after themselves.
* A dedicated "preparation and repair" stage before long life paint seals the deal.
* Toxic free application of your chosen colours in as many coats necessary.
* A drying period which allows you to remain in your space.
bottom of page